2 very quick lists this week
This weeks blog is a short one really. Due to a busy schedule I haven't been able to provide you with a full blog post this week as I would normally do. However, I'm still committed to putting out quality content for you to consume. This week I've put together a very short list of some dos and don'ts for your wedding day. In a future post I may well expand upon each of these lists to provide more depth to each point that I make here, however I haven't had the time this week.
- Let your parents help you
- Listen to other people
- Listen to your professionals, they are professionals after all
- Set a budget
- Stick to the budget!
- Wear waterproof mascara
- Eat on your wedding day
- Enjoy yourself
- Be a Bridezilla
- Let your parents overrule you
- Compare your wedding to others
- Be a jealous bride
- Spend too much time on your phone on the day
- Ban phones entirely
- Go crazy with the makeup
- Worry about anything on your day
That's it. Like I said, short and sweet. I hope you've got something from this quick post.
All the best,